On Friday night, March 6, 2015, many Snoqualmie Valley residents attended the 3nd annual GIVE GOOD Awards for night of inspiration, recognition and celebration of some local, everyday heroes. Or as the GIVE GOOD Foundation likes to say, “Recognizing People that Inspire Others.”
The red carpet awards event featured the Chief Kanim Middle School Choir, Ignite Dance performers, Harpist, Olivia Karlov, the Cheers Quartet and keynote speakers and authors, Kimberly and Caleb Williams
The evening was hosted by Snoqualmie YMCA Director, Dave Mayer and GIVE GOOD President, Angela Craig.
Awardees were recognized in the following categories:
- ARTS: Bob Antone
- BUSINESS: Ignite Dance & Yoga
- COURAGE: Greg Jorgensen
- EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE: Joe Dockery
- YOUTH ADVOCATE: Angela McCann
- PARENT VOLUNTEER: Jeff Mitchell & the Mt Si High School Booster Club
- TEEN SPIRIT: Baly Botten
- INSPIRATIONAL YOUTH: Ericka Mickelson
- YOUTH LEADERSHIP INITIATIVE: Paul Riddle
- UNSUNG HERO: Susan Evans
- SPIRIT OF THE VALLEY: Angela Donaldson
Congratulations to all the GIVE GOOD Awards nominees and winners. Nominations for the 2016 GIVE GOOD Awards are now OPEN. Go to www.givegoodawards.org and nominate now through December 31, 2015.