Childcare and Rent Assistance Grants Available for Snoqualmie Families

Helping Hands Ministry (HHM) has a limited-time opportunity for Snoqualmie families struggling to pay rent and/or childcare costs.

For those who live within the Snoqualmie City limits, Helping Hands can offer one-time grants of up to $5000 for qualified applicants. This grant program is funded by the City of Snoqualmie federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding.

Please note: Recipients will have awarded grants sent directly to their landlord and/or childcare provider. The goal of this grant program is to provide financial relief to Snoqualmie residents who are struggling due to the recent pandemic. All application information is completely confidential.

Grant Applicant Considerations

  • HHM will confirm income level with recent pay stubs. Bank statements cannot be used. 
  • HHM will need a most recent tax return for further verification. 
  • For rental relief applications, HHM will need: 
    1. Current rental bill and/or a current lease. 
    2. Landlord contact information.
    3. W-9 from a landlord.
  • For Childcare cost applications, HHM will need: 
    1. Copy of recent bill/receipt. 
    2. Childcare provider contact information.
    3. W-9 from a childcare provider.

To apply for this one-time grant, please contact Helping Hands Ministry at: 

[Information provided by the City of Snoqualmie]

Comments are closed.

Living Snoqualmie