It’s snowing again in areas (mostly above 500 feet) of the Snoqualmie Valley, but weather forecasters say it will all turn to rain (and wind) this afternoon. Snoqualmie Pass, though, is due to receive another foot or two of snow today.
So… on this last day of classes before Snoqualmie Valley Schools let out for Winter Break, schools are open and on time. The only glitch is that there is limited transportation in North Bend (Area A) due to road conditions. Buses are running on normal routes in all other areas.
Here’s the bus routes for the affected North Bend areas:
AREA “ A “ NORTH BEND
- Cedar Falls Road – No side roads serviced past River Bend and no service past Wilderness Rim. If road closes – there will be no bus transportation on Cedar Falls Road.
- Wilderness Rim – Main road only, no side street service.
- 468th Ave. SE & Edgewick Road – All side roads meet at Edgewick Road. Route goes to 464th Way SE. and turns around at the Y.
- Middle Fork Road – Bus will turn around at 473rd Ct.
- Mt Si Road – Pick up main road to River Point.
- Forster Woods – Pick up at the main entrance.
- Rock Creek Ridge – Pick up at the main entrance.
- Uplands – Pick up at 415th
Have a great Winter Break Snoqualmie Valley!