Love live music? Love jazz?
This Saturday, April 21, 2018 is the annual North Bend Jazz Walk… which is always fun! Walk through the downtown streets visiting various business where live jazz bands will be playing – and all for one low price. ($25 online now and $30 day of event).
The Mount Si High School Music Department is also excited, as their nationally recognized Jazz Ensemble I and award-winning Jazz Band II will be performing during the Jazz Walk at the North Bend Theatre from 5PM – 6:30PM.
North Bend Jazz Walk runs from 5PM to midnight. The annual event, sponsored by JazzClubsNW.org is a great, local opportunity to see the Mount Si High School jazz bands, other top regional high school jazz bands and numerous featured professional performers.
2018 Jazz Walk Schedule
Just one ticket allows access to all shows at every venue throughout the evening! Purchase Tickets Online
5PM to 10PM
- North Bend Theatre – High Schools Big Bands: Mt Si, Newport, Bellevue and Mercer Island
6PM – 9 PM
- Moose Lodge – Bernie Jacobs Quartet
- Pioneer Coffee – Kelly and Sage Eisenhour
- Valley Center Stage – Endemic Ensemble
- JazzClubsNW Firehouse at Wildflower – Danny Kolke, Michael Glynn, Greg Williamson + Tracy Knoop
7PM – 10 PM
- Umpqua Bank – Eli Miesner, Michael Barnett, Chris Fagan
- Twedes – Janette West Quartet w/ Ed Weber, Dan O’Brien, Marty Tuttle
- Georgia’s Bakery – Johnaye Kendrick, Chris Symer, Bill Anschell
- Chang Thai – Aria Prame & Carrie Wicks Quartet – ‘Night-n-Gale’
- Birches Habitat – Jennifer Kienzle & Cole Schuster
8PM – 11 PM
- Compass Outdoor Adventures – Milo Petersen Quartet
- Chaplins North Bend Chevrolet – Student Group Performances hosted by CWU Green Combo, Chief Kanim MS & Seattle JazzED
9 – 12 PM
- Moose Lodge – Katy Bourne Weirdo Simpatico
- Pioneer Coffee – Kelley Johnson Trio
- JazzClubsNW Firehouse at Wildflower – Boxley’s Pro-Am Big Band
- Valley Center Stage – Greg Ruby & The Rhythm Runners